[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
forum.kymlun.com • View topic - Transitions

Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Sep 27th, '22, 01:20

Post subject: Transitions
PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '08, 15:52 
Twilight Council

Any broken Transitions?

Any weird Transitions?

Any concerns regarding Transitions?

Post them here, with the relevant info. (ie: what zone, what transition, which direction where you going through it)

You can sleep with a gun.
When you gonna wake up and fight... for yourself?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '08, 15:54 
Twilight Council

Double Transition

To: Solinar City - The Atrium

Exiting The Atrium takes you back to Solinar Uptown

Solinar Upper Commons entry into The Atrium needs to be removed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '08, 16:00 
Level 8 Player Character

Where: Solinar Market ward

I dont know what happened but i randomaly got sent to a... basement type area. in case you dont know what im talking about. it was a one room area. had an exit and took me right back to the market ward. and at the end of the room. there was a "thin air" placeable. i dont know what i did to get there. but i was just walking and then i got sent there.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '08, 16:43 
Level 20 Player Character

The Absent Craftsman or something like that I believe.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '08, 17:25 
Level 8 Player Character

yeah that sounds about right. but... there was noone down there. or anything else for that manner. i mean yeah you could click on things and such.. but nothing happened.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jul 23rd, '08, 03:29 
Level 10 Player Character

Things like that can happen just because of lag. Its weird.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Transitions
PostPosted: Jan 27th, '10, 04:48 
Masters of Fate

Westlands - Defiler Dens - Marsh Keep
Southwest corner transition leading away from the keep is broken.

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Feb 4th, '10, 04:59 
Masters of Fate

Broken trans:
Western Kingdom - Westport City - Interior
Zanbaru's temple leading outside

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Jul 20th, '10, 19:33 
Level 6 Player Character

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 2nd, '10, 23:13 
Level 10 Player Character

Transition at the stairway leading up and out of the Solinar - Cemetery - Forbidden Crypt appears to be broken.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 8th, '10, 14:21 
Twilight Council

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 10th, '10, 18:39 
Masters of Fate

Arashii no Enkai

If you enter through the wall gate, there is no transition that leads you back. Since one cannot jump in the area, one becomes stuck.

Offline Profile