Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 11:25

Post subject: GLoRToR - Rabio's Rage
PostPosted: May 31st, '07, 08:25 
Twilight Council

Shadowreavers appeared in the southern plains, tearing an orc to bits and pieces right before an adventuring group's eyes.
Following the trail of blood, carcass and deadly silence, the adventurers entered the Rabian Keep only to see the goddess herself massacre dozens of the shadow beasts.
Offering help with no awail, the adventurers beheld as loudmouthed Micreal Locke took up the challenge of the goddess:
"I shall pit you against a creature I deem fit. If you win, you are free to leave with your life. But would you lose: you shall serve me until you prove your worth"
The goddess spoke, and a greater dire bear appeared, shaking its head in surprise at the sudden teleportation. It could hear the voice of its goddess in its head: Win now and die another day!
The bear charged and in an epic battle it subdued the warrior, being then allowed to return to its lair. The goddess picked the body up and chanted.
"Rise , Micreal Locke, and serve me. You serve me from this day forth, until you prove your worth! Rise, Rothnegan Kurr, captain of Sunrise Keep!"

His eyes turning yellow, skin turning green and jaw strengthening with fangs that of an orc, Micreal stood slowly, forgetting everything he ever was, only to serve the Beastmother. His eyes glanced across the crowd, and held his noble sword with noble intentions no longer...

Offline Profile