Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 10:35

Post subject: Re: Damsels
PostPosted: Mar 8th, '09, 20:08 
Twilight Council

(( If you're reading this, you should log on right now so that you can take part in the quest.))

Title OSST - Official Server Sneaky Thing - Granted by Official Server Grouch
Title Grammar Police - Granted by community.
Title Pollcat - Granted by community.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mar 8th, '09, 22:09 
Furfag

//I would like to give a big thanks to Rcher for this wonderful event! It was great thank you!!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mar 8th, '09, 22:50 
Twilight Council

"Once upon a time, there lived a king and queen in their castle. They ruled justly over their lands and so when their daughter, Alesse, was born, there was much celebration. Unfortunately, the queen had forgotten to invite one of the faeries to the princess's birth. As punishment, the dark faerie lay a curse over the young girl.
Years later, Alesse was biding her time and speaking to her true love who had been enchanted into a form of a bear, when the dark faerie appeared once more. She kidnapped Alesse and brought her to her castle, locking her in a room and placing her under an enchanted sleep with the help of a spinning wheel.
The brave knight, Teddie, and his loyal squire, Sil, set off to save the princess. On the way, they met with three faeries who guided them and gave them a magical shield which would help them in times of danger. They fought their way through a thicket of roses and made it to the castle where the dark faerie was waiting. The knight threatened the faerie who only laughed, transforming herself into a great dragon. The knight used his shield to block her flames, stumbling back. It was then that a ranger, Jack, appeared out of the thicket, using his bow to strike the dragon in the throat.
The knight thanked the ranger and quickly hurried inside to find Alesse, sleeping peacefully on a bed. He approached her carefully, placing one hand under her head and gently kissing her lips, awakening her from her slumber. With this act he was transformed as well, turning into the young prince that he really was.
And so they rode off on Knight Teddie's white stead and became king and queen over the land, ruling justly and nobly from then on.

THE END."

"Not bad, really. I was a bit put off when that boy showed up in a bear costume...but it just needed a little bit of tweaking. I'm sure I can come up with something far more entertaining next time, however..."

((Next event is SUNDAY the 15th at 7pm GMT. And thanks, Scorchys. ;) ))

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mar 15th, '09, 16:57 
Twilight Council

(( I'm afraid I won't be able to run the quest this Sunday. Sorry, all! I'll try to run something else this week depending when people are on.))

Offline Profile