Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 10:30

PostPosted: Sep 22nd, '09, 02:48 
Twilight Council

Standing on the ledge over the depths of Maunthar Bay is a robust male figure of six feet, his thick cape is not affected by the immense power of the wind while his dark curls of purple-tinted hair get carried freely - miriades of tiny whips striking the ageless - ages old face.

"One of the mistakes I have made in my prime." he says, gesturing out at nothing and everything.
"What is it you speak of, Ghazakiin?" - she asked, watching the Nherazkar ships pass by unmarked of their presence. The Ghazakiin did not answer, the Lich stepped forth instead, placing its gloved hand upon the vampire's shoulder.

"Maunthar Bay, my Queen." - said the raspy voice.
"What of it?" - She seemed to grow impatient.
"The war between old Maunthar and Nherazkar, two thousand years ago. Yurth was a disciple of mine during that time." - added the Ancient.
"What of it?"
"There wasn't a bay back then. There used to be a mountain here..."
"How ..." - she watched the Creator walk off with his solemn pride, her eyes first widening and then narrowing as the thought sunk in.
"It is all yours now." - the Ghazakiin called back to the two, and they bowed their heads quietly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 22nd, '09, 05:19 
Level 15 Player Character

Night blanketed the sky. I was there, alone in its dark presence, standing atop a hill while my black cloak blew in the quick and cooling breeze. My black hair caught the air as well, strands dancing.

It was quiet.

I've walked through the halls of The Black Citadel, illuminated by soft candlelight. I've strolled through the green meadows of Eltheythar, our Host City. I've passed through the empty corridors of the Black Rose Coven, Mother's personal syndicate. I have even traversed the treacherous Void.

But the silence there never uttered such sin and cruelty that the legions of Maun T'Har now whispered in my ear. Was this truly what Mother expected? The Animadverto are better than this. We represent power, authority, law, darkness. The blood within our veins guides us.

But we also believe in sanctity. And as I claim the throne of Yurth himself, I ask myself...

Do I corrupt my bloodline, corrupt myself, for this power?

-Ætheos Animadverto
:: Thoughts of the Dead

With rocks, and stones, and trees."

Offline Profile