[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
forum.kymlun.com • View topic - Drow Players!

Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Sep 27th, '22, 01:33

Post subject: Drow Players!
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 05:53 
Twilight Council

Ello babes.

We have a bit of a timezone problem on our hands. I'd like to run events for all of the drow, but it seems there's always one missing. For example, Getting Kron in the drow faction is proving a bastard, because no one else is here, and if I do it without you and you dont happen to read the forums, you might not believe him when he says he's of the faction.

So for the sake of ease, can we put down a timezone (let's use GMT for ease), most likely time to be playing and account name here?

Examples of two (Note: THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL PLAY TIMES/TIMEZONES!! (Well, mine is))

Willi Mortis
GMT+0
Between 6 and 10 PM.

Ryogorin
GMT+8
Between 5 and 10 AM.

I will try to get Kron initialized regardless of players tomorrow since he has been waiting for a long time. Please post if you're a drow player so we can organise a time slot once or twice a week for events.

Ta.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Drow Players!
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 13:10 
Masters of Fate

GMT+0 Between 3pm and 2am.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 13:12 
Level 3 Player Character

GMT+1 15:00 - 00:00 (though I have this week off so any time suits me)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 16:05 
Masters of Fate

Izztar.

I'm GMT +9

Sometimes I'm available after 11pm or 8-11am but I've been having a lot of irl stuff to handle.

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 18:52 
Masters of Fate

DM-side, Braerhe

GMT -5, EST
Sporadic. Vince tells me when to log on otherwise.
Unavailable on Tuesdays, some Saturdays, and biweekly Sundays.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 20th, '10, 08:09 
Twilight Council

So far it's looking like mid afternoon is going to be difficult to handle. +9 and -5 is a 14 hour time gap, and I cant really cater for everyone alone realistically and like, sleep. Unless we do it on different days, but then the group is split into two, which could be bad.

Hm.. so a 3PM start seems to be the general theme. GMT+0 that is. But then we have workers and stuff. -- Is everyone available at that time at least one day in the week?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 20th, '10, 12:39 
Twilight Council

I'm drowsy when I get home, do I count?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 21st, '10, 01:04 
Masters of Fate

No, you're too LG.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 21st, '10, 09:58 
Twilight Council

I'm LN thanks

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 21st, '10, 11:59 
Level 7 Player Character

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 21st, '10, 12:57 
Twilight Council

The Pundemon of Pundemonium strikes again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 21st, '10, 13:02 
Level 7 Player Character

*explodes*

Offline Profile