All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 00:12

Post subject: Ryoko Story
PostPosted: Nov 7th, '08, 09:18 
Furfag

OMG DID I JUST WRITE SOMETHING!!??111

GEEKDOM BELOW SKIP IT
The Dragon Clan

Little is said about the enigmatic Dragon… even less is known with any certainty. Situating themselves in mountain monasteries, looking down at the rest of Rokugan, the brooding Dragon follow the patterns of eternity, monitoring the flow of fate. Its samurai are known for their philosophical pondering, but few are foolhardy enough to disturb their esoteric thoughts, fearing their twin sword daisho techniques… and the solemn secrets that they guard in their hermitage.

The Dragon Clan, founded by Togashi, live in the mountains far to the south. In their solitude they contemplate enlightenment and simply watch the world. Seldom do they become involved in any battle or courtly affair. When they do it is almost certain things will go their way. The Dragon are known for strange behavior and motivation, but none may question their loyalty to the Empire.

/End geekdom

*This was mostly rushed about so i can haz time to fix it later*
Part onez

The headaches

"Not now, please not now..."

The hard patters of water fell upon a lithe young oriental girl's body; she was of small frame mostly the height of most average oriental girls in Zheradan yet was fluent in both Common and Rokugani. Her raven black hair curtain her face as the warm water matted it down giving it a shadow glisten look as the night sky.

"Not now…”

"So i was like, no way! You totally did not just flicked that potion on me!" A whinny schoolchild named Beth went about complaining amongst the Academy's bathroom halls chattering about with her girlfriends whilst she slammed her locker door. "Calm down Beth! It was only a joke!" one of her friends squeaked in trying to calm down the prissy 16 year old student.
"Well it wasn't funny to me! Just look at my dress!" she retorted and shrieked stomping towards one of the showers to wash up only to be seen full with girls giggling about in the 1x1 lines of showers. "Ugh! I'll use the sinks then!" Beth screamed and pushed through her three girlfriends to the counters to wash off black liquid on her face and chest.

The small oriental girl stepped out of the showers finally, picked up a towel to wrap her in, and dried off by sitting on the benches staring at her locker door.
"Hey, Ryoko!" a cheery voice could be heard skipping by, a beautiful elven girl with diamond like eyes and flawless body. "Hey..Lindra" the oriental girl, Ryoko, forced a smile once seeing her "sister" sit next to her "What's up? Enjoyed the gym work out?" the elven girl smiled flapping on about her school work and talking about Ms. Kaylea the new gym teacher, Ryoko just nodded listening and barely speaking a word, that is she wasn't the most talkative Lotus girl in the group.

The chattering got louder as girls came in and out normally accusing the Lotus girls about hurting the next girl's boyfriend. Lindra who behaved like a cute kitten walked along with Ryoko through the student halls talking about various things like, the new fashion skirt designs, her score on flashing boys, and school work.
"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" Lindra finally noticed that Ryoko was just nodding at everything she said and was mostly just looked "dazed" off.
"Of course, you did well on getting that boy to fall on his knees." Ryoko took a moment to recall what the sparkly eyed elven girl was going on about, "I am sure Anni will be proud, though you seem a bit shy."

"Hey look at that chick! Wonder what she's wearing and her! OoOOoOo! nice legs."
As a young nerdy boy with glasses and wizard school attire walked by eying the two Lotus girl's skirts. "What's wrong?" Lindra asked as she looked at Ryoko rubbing her forehead with a index finger and then backed at the wizard boy who just walked by nosing his face back into a book as he side glanced back to stare at the girl's skirts.
"Hey he was checking us out!" giggled Lindra as she catched up to her sister and gave her a sort of a glomp from behind "Guh!" exclaimed Ryoko in one of her usual "snap to reality" came back "I'm sure Anni told you about my.." she paused in mid sentence waiting for a group of students to walk by, "About?" Lindra piped in curiously just as Ryoko was going to explain. "About my ablities..i can "pick up" people's thoughts, though i am probably not the only one and Wizards and Sorcerers can do it also but they need spells. But! Let us not go on this subject 'lest we pick up ears or God's know what this Academy can pick up on rumors. Want to grab something to eat?" Lindra nodded with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUEDEDEDEDEDED

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Ryoko Story
PostPosted: Nov 11th, '08, 07:53 
Furfag

The voices
--------------------------------------------

If I can make my way to the other side of sorrow
Then I don't need warmth or tomorrow anymore

The dream that landed in the darkness of silence
Who...? Is the light that briefly spilled on my cheeks

Why...? Without knowing the method to stop an all too fragile world
I was simply wishing, that's right, for oblivion

Then I'd like to not feel anything beyond this anymore

Why...? The repeating words, the collapsed promise
Echoed conspicuously and beautifully, and now, severed

Will you return to the other side of despair?
The utmost love entrusts its unblemished body to the eternal sail

Then I won't even fear the lonely slumber anymore...

The hours past on for it seemed eternity to the young girl that sat at the beach who pondered on the values of life and death.

"Complexity will not get you no wheres, will you remember?"

A deep sigh escaped the young oriental girl that finally stood up, she had not noticed that the sun was nearing its descend over the horizons like it was falling into the ocean to be engulfed into oblivion.

"When will you stop thinking and move along with time its self? You are a young lass full of vitality, have fun in the world because you will not last in the time's flowing sand."

With the last gaze of watching the sun seep away the monk skipped off into a running start towards home to rest and be with her sisters again. Those happy smiles would never fade from her memories being with her "family" was the greatest thing she could ever wish for nothing could severed that bond she had with them, even if they did not share the same views every monk had their own path to follow and this was no different. In the next following day Ryoko chowed down her breakfast and spent her time practicing with her katana its length spanning in 42 inches and of course a very sharp keen blade that could cut off a finger in one swipe though it was no problem to the handle of its master, after all the katana was her own embodiment it was "part" of her in every swing and Kata.

"Focus on your enemy! Watch his movements."

Ryoko circled in the monastery's atrium facing her invisible foe performing iaijutsu in every manner to finish the foe quicker in a way of drawing out her katana from its sheath without cutting herself. It was like a dance as she drew out of her katana the sound of its unsheathing echoed a bit as she swung the blade out in a horizontal movement, then followed by a vertical slash twice with a leap back going for a deflection of an attack.

It was no easy feat often time she would mess up in footing but kept trying repeatedly each time with different styles of attacks. Standing there as if enemies surrounded her, she placed both hands on the hilt awaiting for what seemed five minutes, then unsheathed her blade whilst twirling around delivering a slashing blow to the enemy behind her in one swift horizontal attack. She sheathed her blade once again standing in a dignified straighten form; she could image the nasty blood shed or an arm lopping off, the scene giving her a slight sadist grin.

To be continuez as i add moar later

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 11th, '08, 11:03 
Twilight Council

Very good.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 19th, '08, 06:18 
Furfag

*This pic is dedicated to Phelly <3 as soon as i get to writing againz*
Image Image

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 19th, '08, 12:58 
Twilight Council

Wicked!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Dec 1st, '08, 19:42 
Furfag

Of Dragon's Fortune, Twin Monkey play, and Tiger's Fury

Dragon/Monkey

It was a nice sunny day the birds chirped and flittered about; everything seemed to be well except for one person. On the way to the city of Solinar, Ryoko spotted a banana split right in the middle of the south plains road it was an odd place to be even yet someone could get hurt if someone slipped on it. With doing the right thing, Ryoko picked up the banana split and put it away in her bag to throw away later.

The city was busy as usual the massive of people going about their daily lives as busy bees. Ryoko hummed as she walked through the city passing merchants trying to sell their wares, just over the bridge and all of a sudden with a blink of an eye Ryo stepped upon a banana split, "Ahh!" crash! She fell back hitting her head against the hard cobble. With a slight growl Ryo forced her senses to be keen even with the surging pain in the back of her head, she stood up eying the surroundings people all stared at her weirdly as they crossed the bridge some staying clear at her intense stares and those yellow eyes that were not normal to them. With a haughty mannerism yet at the same time trying to cool off, her brain swirled with stars as she tried to focus.” Come out." Ryo darted her eyes around the bridge before her.

There was but a silence as nothing but breeze shifted through, making Ryo's mini flutter up revealing her favorite colored blue-lace thong. Those of male all gapped at the thong, married women got jealous and thwapped their husband for staring at a young girl’s thong thinking it was outrageous and uncivilized.

"Come out!" Ryo growled once again through gritted teeth, the prank was not funny to her yet the rage in her was hard to discipline she kicked the banana she slipped on into the waters below, and then laughter could be heard. Glancing about up at the rooftops of buildings not a sight of where the laughter was coming from, "I know you're there, come out!" Ryo demanded as the laughter subsided. Two figures leaped off a building and landed just on the other side of the bridge, the two tall figures stood together one wearing nothing but pants and the other a worn out kimono. They must of been bother and sister twins from the looks of it appearing around eighteen, and from Zheradan no doubt.

“My, my, that was simply fabulous!” laughed the brother with orange pants and taking a monkey stance. The whimsical pair baffled Ryo as they both leaped away whilst throwing two banana splits at her feet and ran off laughing in opposite directions doing somersaults and back flips as they did. “What the hell was that about?” Ryo ponder as she looked down at the bananas.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Feb 28th, '09, 07:38 
Furfag

Feb 28(whatever calender would be Kymlun's)

Ryoko slept under a cherry tree, its petals slowly fell in slow swooping motions.
A petal landed on her nose awakening her in a startled and away from her dreams, she had been half way into doodling in her note book and decided to finish it off..some how these images from her dreams came to her. Out of artist value or some kind of meaning? Who knows all she knew that she had been thinking of boys somewhere along the line...Once finished she stared at the piece of paper of the doodle pondering why she drew him in the first place.

(Looks much better on paper>.< needs a scanner!)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/ ... /Ryu-1.jpg]

Last edited by Scorchys on Mar 1st, '09, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mar 1st, '09, 12:18 
Furfag

On her free time from training and flashing the local hot guys, Ryo sat under the cherry blossom tree watching the two pandas gnawing on some bamboo.
It brought a smile on her face just relaxing for once then being so scattered about with the world, even with having the mind of a 27 year old. She was still new to this telepathy it was foreign even with all that training, psion was rare indeed, and many did not live long enough to possess it either..going mad, insane, destroying the world, the possibilities of this dangerous power scared her but she knew it was a gift-one's own training- even if her mind was drifting away.

She promised she'd never use such powers, only in the right situation..the taste of power was delicious indeed! But to tame it? Sure..being a monk and all. The loud munching of the pandas tore her away from her thoughts. She shook her head and caught a pink leaf falling just before her and looked at it, it was beautiful indeed. Ryo let the leaf slowly fall from her palm as she drifted off once again to nap against the tree though surely the pandas would wake her or her sisters...

Offline Profile