[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
forum.kymlun.com • View topic - Positive RP Shout Outs!

Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Oct 6th, '22, 16:11

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Jun 22nd, '10, 03:45 
Level 7 Player Character

Glor, the master of expanding what might otherwise be a linear quest, throwing things in and creating plot twists nobody would expect.

Cheers to him for an awesome decent into Limbo in Hellraiser. And brilliant roleplay from everyone involved that made it special.

And of course, Sniper_Jesus...

OMG GUISE, screenshots

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Jun 22nd, '10, 05:26 
Twilight Council

*Pops out of a cloud, tips hat, pops back into cloud*

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Jun 22nd, '10, 09:22 
Twilight Council

No problAm!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Jul 1st, '10, 19:21 
Level 7 Player Character

Just like to throw one to Delia, She has been a big help on the RP side lately for me *thumbs up* Thanks for it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Jul 6th, '10, 19:48 
Level 12 Player Character

Thank you DM Karu! That was an awsome little event today. Very enjoyable. Simple, yet effective and fun :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 06:02 
Level 3 Player Character

I wanted to thank EVERYONE today for the awesomest day back ever!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 15:28 

Was a good day, had 10 players on, 2 dm's and many new faces. Very sweet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 18:42 
Level 4 Player Character

A great big thanks to everyone I had a chance to RP with the last few days, along with the extremely helpful DM-team.

In my, by now many years of NWN RPing, I have only found one other place with this great kind of atmosphere. That being said I have tried just about 15-20 servers.
So a huge kudos!

Alongside that, I had a very warm welcome to the server aswell, again a huge plus. This server is definately worth praise and recommendation!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 20:13 
Level 3 Player Character

I came back from my vaction to a nice event yesterday. I wasn't able to stay for the entire time, but I had a great time with how long I could stay. Thank you so much, everyone.

Also.... I would like to say, for a couple of my friends that have showed up on Kymlun now, and you all know who you are....

PREPARE FOR THE DWARVEN INVASION!!!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 20:54 
Twilight Council

They better be ginger...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '10, 21:04 
Level 4 Player Character

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 7th, '10, 08:21 
Masters of Fate

*Twiddles his thumbs, grinning*

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 6th, '10, 16:53 
Masters of Fate

Thoroughly enjoying the Dusk and Dawn events (that I've attended) - even the forum IC posts are spine-chilling.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 15th, '10, 22:33 

Shout out to Archer, I may not be active in his plots, but I do notice him active and doing several small plots for people as well as his main one. Kutos!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '10, 16:24 
Level 5 Player Character

I'd like to throw out there a big thank you to Archer for running Elissril's ritual yesterday, it was A LOT of fun!

Also a thank you to Atherin for throwing on an event for us to get worried about something, as well as a laugh or two to go with it!

P.S: Puq's jokes really do get ripened with age. :lol:

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next