Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 23:08

Post subject: Punctuality
PostPosted: May 25th, '10, 17:01 
Masters of Fate

I'm looking forward to a new place come the end of June/Beginning of July and with such a move comes stable internet.

Yes, that is right, I'll be back to playing and DMing once again after a swift move fifteen minutes down the road to my new place of residence!

So, what does this mean the player-base of Kymlun? Only just the best and highest quality of the following!

-Leocanta! Yes, thats right, Puq with his lovable, eccentric chaotic nature shall be plaguing the lands of Kymlun once again. Expect plenty of dodgy deals and suspicious activities so nefarious they practically border upon the mysterious!

-Verr! Everyones favorite (if yet practically unknown T_T) insane crusador! Perhaps I'll get the chance to play her some more over the coming summer!

-Artwork? Most definitely, my next course begins in September and I'm in the process of collecting together for an online portfolio.

-Kallaha? The story I began on the DM client before shortly being disconnected, shall, once again, continue. I hope to get as many of you as possible in on the plot I've had plenty of time to work on in the last month.

-Did I hear Vince mention a Campaign? Quite rightly, so, Sir! Details of our combined scripted, horror yarn will be coming likely towards the end of summer for an October release.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Punctuality
PostPosted: May 25th, '10, 20:02 
Twilight Council

Looking 32:8ward 100:50 it, m2x4!

Offline Profile