Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 18:53

Post subject: On the Crossroads
PostPosted: Nov 15th, '10, 19:58 
Level 12 Player Character

Hello everybody, I just wanted to say my time here may be ending, maybe not. It has nothing to do with stuff going on with anyone, it has completely to do with me.

In my many years on NWN, there has been one constant curse that follows me, and that is inactivity during my time to play. I rarely get the opportunity to join you all during the times where DM's are online plotting, or players are online in mass.

And just a few players online for me to rp with, when knowing OOCly that most likely anything I get going with them, information my PC learns from them that could further their goals... will likely go unheeded due to conflicting timezones, real life issues and what have you.

Since I started here, most of my levels have come from stories I have posted for Kincaid, a few from events and a few from the little farming I did, but with any other PC I have, none from plotting at all.

I don't blame anyone, this is just an unfortunate situation for me, that I can't catch a break and actually have stuff happening during my time.

In the beginning here it was great, that's why I stayed, there was enough on for me to have fun and rp with, but now, that has ended.

I am able once in awhile to catch an hour tops when you guys are all online and having a great time, but that ain't enough to get involved in anything to further my PC's so.... while I'm not completely done here, I don't think the server is going to become active enough for me and though my decision wether to completely disappear from here or not will be a slow one, you'll see less and less of me until the activity level changes during the times I'm able to play.

If any of you DM's wish to contact me, try and set up a time where we can both be online and I can actually still be involved in stuff, great, I would love that.

And if any players wish to contact me VIA msn when there are several people online, that would be great too.

Until then, enjoy, hopefully I'll see you now and again.

Offline Profile