[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
forum.kymlun.com • View topic - One Stop Shop for Portrait Links

Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Sep 27th, '22, 00:10

PostPosted: Mar 10th, '07, 04:05 
Level 6 Player Character

Yes a thread for everyone to put where to get there character's portraits.

I'm still looking for a place that I can store mine.

Last edited by jniebaum32 on May 15th, '07, 10:56, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 10th, '07, 05:39 
Twilight Council

We usually put the portraits in the character bio thread.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 10th, '07, 06:02 
Level 6 Player Character

Oh. Well that is basically every portrait I have so its more of a Pack than just 1 portrait.

The bottom is actually to my public shared stuff on Yahoo.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 10th, '07, 14:20 
Twilight Council

*moved to Biographies section and made Sticky so it doesn't get lost*

Here's the link for the custom portrait I made for Scyla Revanos:

You can sleep with a gun.
When you gonna wake up and fight... for yourself?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 10th, '07, 18:23 
Level 17 Player Character

Raelk's future portrait :

Vaern's :

Nick's :

Fell's :

Ætheos' :

Rithryn's :

Janella's :

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 11th, '07, 01:22 
Level 6 Player Character

Will do or try to atleast.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 29th, '07, 18:20 
Masters of Fate

I have been subtley seeking this for QUITE some time now. I am sick of seeing the "brown unknown" portrait...woot thanks!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 22nd, '07, 23:12 
Level 17 Player Character

Alek Carshald -

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 8th, '07, 18:08 
Masters of Fate

Teh Raeriel's:

Ignore the description, it makes me weep blood.

And I don't know where Rithie's is...Glor decided to give it to her without telling me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 8th, '07, 22:40 
Twilight Council

OMG SHE HAS NO NOSTRILS!!

Rithy's is a standard cep portrait.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: MY CURRENT PROJECT
PostPosted: Jun 18th, '07, 21:45 
Level 20 Player Character

hi folks I'm currently working to put together a massive collection of portraits for every bodies use.

This will include the portraits previously placed by folks on this thread. These are all my portraits and my current loading time for them isn't that long, in total its about 120odd mb of portraits split into small .rar files.

what size would be best for these files?

currently they vary but the biggest is 21 mb, which isn't a lot right?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 18th, '07, 22:20 
Level 6 Player Character

Not alot at all. Unlike mine witch at one point was over 4 gigs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 18th, '07, 22:28 

right the packs are mostly made up of around about 5mb, this is to allow the dial up people to access it. Sorry about having to download so many files but as a bonus it lowers the amount of time each download takes and how long you then have to wait for it to extract.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 18th, '07, 23:33 
Level 6 Player Character

Here is my portraits in one small rar thankfully. You should be able to DL without a account you just have to find it on the page. The link that is.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/d872a1/ (Sorry its expired if anyones been trying to download this)

EDIT: You have to click the Download with Basic thing when you go to Download it. *Looks directly at cats*

Last edited by jniebaum32 on Jan 11th, '08, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jun 19th, '07, 14:54 

HERE SHE IS

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Po ... il&id=5433

I'll combine Jniebaum32's in the next update.

Offline Profile