Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 12:37

Post subject: Revival Vincent Feredian
PostPosted: Oct 30th, '09, 04:29 
Level 1 Player Character

First draft.*

A female voice echoes trough the darkness.
...Vincent? ...Vincent?

He looks down the hall towards the gate of his tomb. Was this his memories or his dreams he was hearing.. It couldn't be her could it? Ahh, but yes it was her.. She had arrived. He rose from the gothic throne he had placed in the end of his main hall. Worn out draperies were hanging over burnt out candeliers by the solid stone walls. There was a layer of dust over the floor and the long red carpet protruding from the base of the throne. Her voice echoed so sofly as he moved at an surreal pace across the room.

He remebered the first time he saw her enticing beauty... She had been walking down a road not far from his graveyard.. All alone dressed in a fashionable white dress.. She looked so innocent so pure.. He could smell her scent still now as he recalled his memory of her..

He was allready standing infront of her as he came back from memory lane.. She looked more innocent than ever.. I heard your summoning Vincent and I couldn't resist the urge to come to you.. Vincent reached out his right hand and let her hair twirl between his fingers, he pulled her towards him with his left cradling her in his embrace..
-Yes, my sweetest of hearts.
She rests her head on his chest..
-So this is were you are hiding during the hours of daylight? Her voice filled with both calmness and a girlish charm.
Vincent let go of her slowly and soaght her eyes..
-Yes, this is the soil that I rest.. It seems there are soon none secrets that will keep us apart.
She nods then she drops her eyes from his gaze..
- Does it hurt Vincent, my love? Is the making painfull?
- Come now, darling. It will only be a moment of an eternity to remain.
He takes her by the hand and leads her towards the mainhall. They walk side by side over the bloodred carpet towards the throne and at that point they enter the secret passage behind it and at the end of a dark coridor they approach the coffins. A pair of coffins, both having a dark varnished wood they stand ajar revealing a padded dark red interior. He stops then turning towards her feeling a increasingly pain in his arm spreading rapidly troughout his body. Her eyes suddenly glowing up with a divine light and she whips a silver chain around him locking his arms to his sides and his legs togeather. He falls then heavily. She continues to pray and she lifts him up with divine might and places him in his coffin. The prayer stops and some of the power he had returns to him. A she looks deep into his eyes and a single tear falls from her cheek.
-I am sorry.
And with that she closes the coffin and locks it shut with ritual markings and seals. Making sure that it cannot be opened from the inside. She walked out to the mainhall only accompanied by his screams.
-I hope you find rest.. my lost soul..
And with that she shut the door and pushed up the throne to further conceal it.

The group of graverobbers had finished removing the boulders covering the entrance to the tomb..
-Oh my... look at the size of this one. Said the one eyed man.
-Do you think it is cursed? asked another.
-No, it just seem deserted... I haven't seen anything crawling around here so...
They shrug off their fear and lighted their lantern and started to walk down the eerie hallways.. After a clearing a few minor obstacles they reached the main hall.. They approached the great gothic throne.
-Well what do you think of this place now, eh? a man says boastfully.
-There must be treasures here... look around...
The one eyed man stood still watching the throne imagineing what kind of king would been living in such ruins.. He walked up and lay his hand on the armsrest. After a moment he noticed the slight change of fragrance on the floor where the throne once stood.
-It has been moved!
The one eyed man looks around for his crew but found them gone.. he muttered to himself..
-Those nogooders..
The one eyed man pulled the throne away from the wall, then took a step back to get prespective on what he acomplished.. After a moment passed he noticed a hidden leverage and with some effort the door soon opened. He looked once more for his fellow graverobbers but they were nowhere to be seen so he went down alone. the lantern guided him trough a narrow path and he ended up in something that looked like a crypt.. two coffins.. the one eyed man burst into a laughter of delight.
-Ahh, I salute you my king and queen..
He put down the lantern and moved up to the larger of the two coffins. He sweeps the face of the coffin with his hand whiping away all the dust and pouder covering the lid.
-Very exquisit taste my lord.
The one eyed man takes out his tool and starts to break the coffin open.. after some well put effort it gives away and he puts down his tools and seems to take a sacred moment letting the adrenaline spread trough every part of his body.
-I am sorry for taking so much time mylord. But it is for moments like these I live for.
He glances at the smaller coffin
-I hope the your highness wont offend by me having a peek.
He lets out a laugh that fades as he slowly shoves off the lid of the coffin. Inside lays a corpse with a glimmering chain around it. The one eyed man lets out a squeak of excitement and hurries starts to remove the chain he makes the mistake of misjudging the sharpness of the chain and the chain cuts deep into his fingers he curses and lets go of it, the blood drips down onto the corpse. He looks at the cuts on his hands..
-Damned be.. well, no pain no gain..
He starts at it again more carefully this time and he tries to stop the blood as he goes about..
-Now, there! that wasnt so hard after all was it?
He finishing the undoing and folds the silver chain and places it in his bag..
-Yours is one of those next my queen.
The one eyed graverobber turn his back to the corpse and he starts to pry the lid open.

Vincent felt himself regain something of his former self. It wasn't much but he started to feel the fumbling hands of the graverobber as it was undoing his bonds it was pray. The hunger was unlike anything he ever experienced so far.. It was beyond anything.. every part of his body screamed out for blood. At last the greedy hands was off him he opened his eyes and slowly rose to a sitting position he saw the graverobber standing there hunched over the other coffin. Vincent didn't spare a moment to chance he crawled out of the coffin and his whole body was a wreck it was a great struggle but the hunger won. He moved silently towards him and when he was just behind him he rose up with all his strenght and bore his fangs deep into the graverobbers neck and he drained him to the very last living drop. How long had it been? Vincent heard the voice of someone else comming down the passage.. and with long lost recovered strenght he lifted the body of the graverobber and put it into his coffin he hid the tools and put on the lid and he slipped into the shadows awaiting his next victim.
Nothing left that tomb alive.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 30th, '09, 15:29 
Twilight Council

//Well a few things are unclear such as who the woman is and what exactly happened. Can we get a summary?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 30th, '09, 17:22 
Level 1 Player Character

Ahh, well the woman is a undead hunter whom he seduced. She agreed to become a vampire, while secretly planning to lock him away. That way he let his guard down and took her into his tomb and he was just going to begin when she started to make her move. locking him inside his coffin.
Then the tomb was left alone and it caved in untill a band of gracerobbers dug it out years later and the one eyed man accidentally hurt himself on the chain giving vincent the blood he needed to reawake, he killed the whole band one after one and regaining more of his strenght each time.

I haven't come up with a name name for the girl. But she would be his romance and enemy. a innocent god-faithfull nemesis.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Oct 30th, '09, 17:23 
Twilight Council

Who'd be playing her?

Offline Profile