Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 15:53

Post subject: Cael'avin Tyrnea'ddare
PostPosted: Mar 7th, '10, 08:15 
Level 7 Player Character

Arrow Storm, Child of the Wind

"One day my son, you will get your chance i promise you may come with me to the feild but not now. You can weild a bow but before you can fire one you have to use this." A hand comes to the side of Cael's head resting on his temple and then it traces down to his heart "And this. Do you understand?"

Cael would nod and smile unable to disagree with his father waveing to him as he turns his fine elvish cloak flies about and he rejoins his company after hugging and kissing them both, he beloved wife and strong child. He walks to road looking back only once to see the smileing faces of his family as he breachs the edge of the woods blowing them both a kiss.

Never a family of more then simple needs, they lived in the forest close to Elmensfar but not i nthe city itself but they where the people of the city like all other elves jsut with less then others. They needed no more then what the forest gave them, Caels mother a druid alway told him so, and his father always agreed. Cael did not venture to the city, he had no need for friends he did not share the attatude of the people in Elmensfar, his father always told him to go but he found it difficult, he did not hate the races of the world. He did not wish to slander them as the others he simply wished to be whom he was, and what he was, was fair.

-----

It was two seasons to his passing season, he would not longer be the child, but a boy in his fathers eyes. He would be so much closer to his trial, he had spent such time perfecting his skill in makeing the best bow he could for himself. Weaveing the string... careving the wood, like it was part of who he was himself.

The footsteps broke every twig in the forest that day... nothing was still as the torchs came... She was to far from the gates... To far from help.... To far to be helped. He did nothing, he had to hide, the painful bushs scaring his skin as the thorns dug deep into his skin but he forced his silence. He was forced to watch it all... All her pain... all her struggle. It was the first tim he had heard his mother lie and the words still burn in his ears "I am alone, I am alone!" She had lied ot protect him. No one could help her.... He could not help the one person he wanted to.. he felt weak... he was a child.

Caels mother was taken from him that day... The crisp autumn air bringing the scent of his mother even from so far away... Bringing her cries of pain to his ears. She was gone and their was nothing he could do, he could not move he did not move, he did not dare for many day he stya hidden un the peirceing thorns, his body numbing in their protective poisens.
-----

He stumbled into the clearing by the great gate of Elmensfar four days later, his skin dark with mud and blood and riddled with the barbs and thorns of the bush. His eyes glazed with hatred... pain... poisen and most of all sorrow. He could go no further he put his hand out to the guards at the gate his lack of food, sleep and water takeing him as his lips moved only the faint sound coming from his lips, "Help."
-----

It was several days before the clerics could rouse Cael form his restless nights, his screams of terror. They had called his father back the peices of his heart breaking seeing the torrment of his son, never sleeping but never awake.

When cael came to himself it was in a sudden jolt his eyes opening, no longer the deep blue of his childhood instead they are a dakr brown of hate. No longer was cael level headed and at peace with himself he was tormented and troubled beyond his years he has matured in hours.
----

Caels father went out to the forest that night, he tracked the nail marks of his beloved wife, his bond drawing him ever closer to her yet she was so far.. to far from help. He would find her broach a torn peice of her cloak hideing it be a tree limb only enough exposed to glint in the sun for the best of eyes and he draws it up and holds it tight whispering only five words. "I will always love you."

Caels was given his mother broach and he carries it with him and will forever the thin cloth it is wraped in always a part of him, always in his very aparent war braid. Usual reserved or a waring time Cael did not care, he wore it with pride as he wil lalways be at war with himself, with the black city.

// more to come in next post

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mar 7th, '10, 22:23 
Level 7 Player Character

Cael did not speak to anyone after his mothers disapearance, he did not care for the talking people had to say to him. He became his own person, apart from his father no one saw him, he became a savage, he became the wind.

He was the savage.

Not more then 50 years old, maybe youngers Cael was alone in his own mind, he received no more training from his father. They ate apart, they hunted apart and they even trained apart. The only time they where togeather was every four months, they both of them met in the spot where she was taken and then prayed. Cael for Vengence, and his father for Fogiveness.
----

When Caels father was sent back to the front Caels did not say good bye, he did not wave and his father blew no kiss to his son. For it was not what ether wanted or denied to happen, war is war after all. Nothing was won without sacrifice and when his fathers horn was brought to him by his father's company commander sparked a fire in his eyes. The fire of his wild self, he was alone and he knew it now and he fled to the forest.

Cael would not been seen for many years save for the animals and the druids of the forest who know all in their forest. He never stayed in one place, and he never left a sign of being anywhere in the forest, save one.
An apple place upon a high rock, the centre of it always shot through be the seems of an arrow or crossbow bolt.

(Caels Father in battle atire)
(Caels mother)
// once again will continue just not at this time

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Apr 4th, '10, 20:37 
Level 7 Player Character

Cael stalks the forest as he always does going from tree to tree around to the Academy only to see an elven woman nearly dead on the road. Caels jumps from the tree only to see the gnome, Baffo, drop the girl simply to look at a glowing statue of what appeared to be a pegasi. Cael had nothing but hate for the gnome, only being his first meeting with him and he already had left a girl for dead unconscious on the ground. Cael was quick to help he humming softly as he healed her wounds best he could, when he saw she was still breathing he tilted hr head up and let her get a sniff of the powerful smelling salts. When she came around he took her frightened self to the tree now hearing the full accounts of the wounds sneering at the gnome but paying the elf Delia his attention giving her his water skin as he turns only to see the people leaving and to hear her say they should follow. He could do nothing but agree and follow them, the first of the group far ahead, of course he thought, all the want to be hero’s, always in a rush to the fight.

-Arriving at the Gamardul Village- In Caels Veiw

Then the stragglers, Fedrana, Baffo, Delia and Ceal made there way to the settlement a ruckus was already at the gates, giant ogres fighting for the village… the screams, they will haunt me. I was quick to come the back of the fight, my bow sang and just as soon as I came I could hit any number of targets… their numbers they stretched forever. Ogres… Orcs… Giants… Trolls… even Dragons they all came... We stand no chance but we must not give in. The arch angel is on our side… many hero’s are on our side, perhaps we could win? I know I will fight, to the end if I had to.

-Over view-

The battle went on for what seemed like days, the strong pull of his bow left his arm stinging, the cries of pain left his ears stinging, and the constant searching for enemies left his eyes in a blur some of his shot simply fired on instinct, others on nothing but air. First they tested us, they tested our power, they tossed the grunts, the orcs, the ogres, the weak giants? Weak giants… is their such a thing? When it stoped… it was a calm but it was also a much needed reprieve from action. It gave time for Nathan, to become something…. Other worldly, he was powerfull beyond means, an Archangel they said, Archangel Michael. He left to the middle of the forces… he left us to die of course he knew the outcome of death? We would not fall we had ourselves to trust in, we had the gods to trust in, we would stick it past the hoard and strike a deadly blow to their hearts.

The break not only brought us Arch Angels, but they brought us allies all the same, Dwarven Warriors, Elven Archers, and Human warriors of all trades. Heros or not they all stood for a cause. Any they all succeded, many died but al lived again by the arch angels mercy. We made the last move I nthis chest match of champions, in this battle we made the best move. Marching to the heart of their army and ripping it apart.

But like all battles… nothing is truly over, or there is always war.

-Cael’avin Tyrnea’ddare’s reflection upon events.

Offline Profile