Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 18:59

PostPosted: Apr 10th, '10, 00:01 
Level 5 Player Character

“You dare to challenge me?” the massive male screamed, spittle flying from his mouth hitting the young woman in the face. The look of determination on her adolescent face didn’t waver as she stood her ground not three inches from her leader.
“Answer me woman!” his booming voice caused most of the other men and women watching to shrink back but not this one, not Lunitari.
“I do. Your reign over this tribe is at an end Trebuait.” She took up a defensive position, reaching her the massive great axe at her back. “Fight me, and prove your worth!” the axe swings forth with force as she brings it down in front of her muscular body awaiting her opponent’s answer.
The large man named Trebuait answers with a grunt. “Very well.” Reaching behind him, he grips the hilt of a large flaming sword, the veins in his well built arms protruding sickeningly as he pulls the weapon around in front of him. “No one will mourn for you when I have killed you and desecrated your body woman, remember that.” Spitting at her feet he took up his own defensive position.
Lunitari stood in front of the man, just slightly shorter than him, a smirk on her lips. Her dirty and tangled black hair hung in her face, barely obscuring her view of the hulking giant before her. Their eyes locked on one another, hers a bright green, his a deep brown. There was a long silence hanging in the air for what seemed like hours before Lunitari finally charged at her opponent.
She swung her axe wildly, the massive weapon moving with grace as she aimed for the male’s right side. Trebuait though did not become the leader of the Hendok tribe by not being quick in both body and mind, he saw the swing coming before she had even initiated the attack and deftly spun away from the sharp axe blade. Stumbling over her feet as she soared past him, she whirled towards him growling low in her throat. Trebuait had a sinister smirk on his lips that turned into a wide smile revealing his yellow and rotting teeth.
Lunitari gave a loud roar and charged the man in a blind rage, her anger radiating off of her very skin in waves. Their weapons met roughly like two lovers locked in the heat of the moment, sparks flew from the colliding metal lighting up the ring in which they danced around each other.
In the end though Trebuait’s prowess won out as he used his massive leg to sweep her feet out from under her sending the woman crashing down onto her back, and in one fluid motion he sends his leather clad boot into her side flipping her over onto her stomach and sending her axe skidding across the dirt. Lunitari let out a pained grunt at the impact as a sharp pain burned through her side. He had likely cracked a rib with the force of the kick.
While on her stomach she attempted to push herself to her feet, her biceps flexing under her own weight when she suddenly felt the mans knee come down in her back sending her back onto the ground, dust kicking up around them. The large man bent down with a grace unusual for one so large and whispered harshly in her ear. “You are a weak woman, you will now be shown your place.”
Glancing up at two men who had been standing by watching the fight, he motioned for them to come over. Understanding their leaders meaning they moved quickly to Lunitari’s side, each taking one of her arms.
Her emerald eyes flashed with the knowledge of what was to come next and her body bucked under all three men, trying in vain to set herself free. Trebuait grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked rough enough to snap her head back, causing a whiplash like sensation. “Stop moving woman!” With his free hand he pushed up the loin cloth she was wearing, exposing her bare skin underneath.
Lunitari bucked helplessly against the men, her eyes frantically searching the growing crowd for anyone who would help, but she knew in the end, she was alone. She had bested all the women in the tribe, none would help her for that fact alone…as for the men, she would be lucky if they all didn’t take their turn on her.
Trebuait yanked up his own loin cloth exposing himself to the rest of the tribe. “The only reason this one lives…is because she is our strongest female. Let it be known that this mercy will not be granted for anyone else.” As he ended his short speech he took her then in front of the entire tribe, there was nothing gentle about it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Apr 14th, '10, 07:50 
Level 5 Player Character

Lunitari did her best to avoid everyone in the tribe after the rape, she was humiliated that he had done it in front of everyone she had grown up with. Of course, as he said, it was on purpose…to teach her a lesson. She stayed in her tent mostly, sharpening her axe idly, sitting in the oak chair at the back of the tent, staring intently at the flap expecting him to come to her again…but he never came.
Two months had passed since that horrible experience and she had healed completely, her rib’s had mended themselves and her private’s had also gotten better, though it had hurt to relieve herself for a good month. Her tangled black mass of hair sat on her hair in an oily clump, she had taken to not washing in public the past couple of weeks, as things had changed, and she could not afford to let anyone know. Her usually attire of furs and loincloths which kept only the bare minimum hidden had been replaced by a full body gown made of bear skin. The word would soon spread and there would be nothing she could do.
With the slightest of movements her head craned to the left, her bright green emerald eyes glanced down to her traveling pack, already full with her water bladder, enough rations for a week and most importantly her trusty axe. Tonight was the night, she would have to leave before it was too late. If she didn’t, Trebuait would kill her, unmercilessly.
The sun would be behind the mountains in an hour, so all that was left to wait. She sat in her tiny tent in complete silence, her eyes not leaving the flap of her tent, her hands in her lap calmly. The discipline she had learned from her tribe was taking over and it kept her surreal in the face of imminent danger.
When the sun had finally hidden itself behind the Morinsen Mountains she stood slowly, the gown falling down to her knees as she did so. Leaning over with a soft grunt she grabbed her traveling back and hefted it onto her back, hooking her axe onto her back as well. She knew the rest of the tribe would be at dinner now, around the large bonfire, as was their custom every night.
She stole into the night, moving as silently as possible as she made her way past the stationed guards at the edge of the camp. They were speaking softly to one another, the tone in their voices indicated irritation at not being able to join in on the festivities happening over at the fire. Lunitari was able to easily move past them, their own complaining drowning out her booted footsteps. The soft swishing of her bear skin gown was drowned out by the wind that whipped her hair around her face as she made her way swiftly through the thick tree’s of the forest.
Lunitari had made it a few miles from her tribes camp before stopping to rest and refresh herself. She had been so tired lately, unused as she was to the condition she was now in…but she would have to learn if she was going to survive on her own over the course of the next few months. Setting her bag down next to the stream that flowed strongly through the forest she stripped down, tossing her gown over a tree branch to stop it from getting wet.
It was barely there, but at two months her belly was slightly swollen, the skin of her stomach just barely beginning to stretch to accomodate the growing child within. Running a hand over her midsection she sighed gently.
“If he ever found out, we would both be dead.” Both her hands run along her stomach protectively. “And if ever I meant anything in my life, I mean this…I will keep you safe.”
She bathed quickly that night, not stopping to eat but merely grabbing a piece of jerky from her pack and chewing on that as she continued on into the night.

Offline Profile