Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 18:59

PostPosted: May 1st, '10, 00:48 
Level 8 Player Character

// This is the first time i've ever written anything like this before so i'm sorry if it's crap and stuff :S and full of spelling mistakes heh

Day 15 since i left

Dear Diary,
It's been 15 days since i left my home and i haven't looked back a single time, even if i am sitting here alone, in a dark damp tent in the middle of nowhere. Yes, i don't regret this in the slightist. Though, i do miss everyone, I wonder if any of my friends missed me, proberbly not, they didn't really need me no one really needed me back home they're all better off alone. I found that out today more then anything.
I was wandering along on the road, minding my own business when i hear the sound of clashing metal and yells of battle, so i ran to see what the commotion was about and spotted a group of about five men fighting a couple of Elves. After a few moments i went to hide in a nearby bush waiting for the sounds to finish, it seems like forever. After the sound had died die i looked over to see that the two elves were tied up and locked in a cage, with the five men all chuckling as they set up camp by a clearing near the road. It was nearly night so i thought i'd wait until each of them fall asleep, though i did get increibily bored waiting hence the huge amount of scribbles, damn i wish i could draw. Would be alot more useful then this rubbish scribbles of stickmen i do. Though, i did wait for the time until darkness, nice to be able to see in the dark while others can't. So i snuck into the encampment, looking over at the sleeping men, except there was only four of them, where was the fifth? suddenly my blood froze as i searched around me, how could i be so careless? i could've been captured, but for some reason, i was increibily lucky, cause as i walked by the sleeping men i noticed that the missing one was sleeping next to the two captured Elves. Apparantly he was sleeping on duty unlucky him, so i lent over to the two elves and nudged them, getting a smile from one as he relised his freedom was near waking the other quietly. Taking out a lock pick out i tried quietly picking the lock, apparantly i was cute when i was thinking, sucking in the side of my cheek as it tried sorting the tumblers. Though, as i opened the cage the Guard stirred and opened his eyes and turned his attention at me, as if i hadn't been frightened enough for the one night, though almost quick as a flash one of the elves snapped his neck and, well, seems to enjoy it, my heart skipped a beat as i relised what i had done. The Elves were wearing Assassins garbs. One looked at me with the grin and muttered in elven "Run Female, run before we catch you" and well, i didn't need to be told twice. I ran back to my bushes and haven't looked back. I don't know how many days i'm going to hide in these bushes, but i keep jumping at random noises, i hope i work up the courage to get out of these bushes soon. I'm fed up of my drawings, only so many times you can draw a leaf.

-Delia

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 27th, '10, 10:50 
Level 8 Player Character

//Thanks Veneroth for the help on idea's and such ^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 27th, '10, 10:51 
Level 8 Player Character

//Once again, thanks Veneroth/Aldarris ^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 28th, '10, 11:04 
Level 8 Player Character