Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 01:18

Post subject: Siblings
PostPosted: Jul 4th, '10, 07:11 
Level 5 Player Character

Her naked body rolled over off of him, a bead of sweat sliding down between her breasts as she flops onto the massive bed. Her breath begins to slow as she relaxes and calms down placing a hand over her heart and emitting an amused laugh.

"Where did you learn that my darling?" She gasped out in between breaths.

"From you, sister." Ryle rolls over onto her and kisses her deeply. "You're the only woman for me."

Placing her hands on his chest, pushing him up she breaks the kiss, her bright green eyes staring up into his identical ones. "I know Ryle. I know."

Anya brushes a lock of bright red hair from her brothers face and smiles tenderly at him a moment before slipping out from under his equally naked form and off the bed. Quietly she begins slipping into her armor, the chain of her shirt clanking softly.

"I need to get out of here, this room is stifling." Turning around she glances to him with a playful smile. "Get dressed and come with me."

Ryle pulls back the stark white sheet with a smirk and climbs out of the bed walking over to the dresser where his clothing lay folded neatly on top. "You know I'll follow you anywhere Anya." Pulling his shirt over his head he gives her a lopsided grin. "Anywhere."

Returning the smile, Anya slips into her boots, pulling the leather strings tight and tying a knot. "Ive lately been thinking about all the women father...saw.." Grabbing her tattered cloak, she clasps it around her neck and tugs up her hood, concealing the fiery hair beneath it. Her eyes narrow dangerously as she turns to her now clothed brother. "I think we should pay them a visit."
___

The twins made their way through the dark and damp alley ways of downtown Solinar. Gruff male voices could be heard making obscene suggestions towards the many prostitutes that lined the cobblestone streets.
Grabbing her brothers hand, Anya tugged Ryle backwards to stop his movement, her gloved hand then pointed at a certain brunette trollop across from them.
"That one. I want her." her harsh voice came out in a whisper. The tenderness that was in her voice in the bedroom was all but gone as she now barked orders at her slightly older brother.

Nodding once and with his brows creased in concentration, Ryle made his way across the street to the hooker. He towered over her once side by side with the woman, his head bent low to speak with her softly.

Anya watched patiently from the shadows, her right hand resting lightly on the hilt of one of her short swords in waiting. "Bring her to me, Ryle." Her lips parted softly as the whisper flowed out from between them, carrying on it a rather sinister tone.

Offline Profile