Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 14:08

Post subject: Re: Ritual to the end
PostPosted: Nov 9th, '10, 21:09 
Level 7 Player Character

Rago walks to wintersbloom slowly but with a relaxed stride in place of his usual heavy and stiffined footsteps. Coming to his burrow he disapeared inside for many hours with no fire and no vosable light.

Inside his burrow Rago sets both his swords and his shield upon the alter of tempus, even in the darkness he knows his home and where everything is. Kneeling before his alter he bows his head and takes two gems off his alter and placeing a red gem in his left hand and a green in his right.

"In every dark time I have prayed to you for ny guidence for your blessing and for your strength. These times are dark and i know not of your strength in this realm after the banishment of Domorus but I can not loose hope that you can hear me. Tempus I ask you for all you can give for these times are darkest even in the brightest hours. The city is at ends with a plauge of wraths and the guards unable to keep their citizens safe without their god. I feel the pain of thr city... I know the feeling of being without you.. Without any.

I call out to you Tempus to bring your divine verdict to this darkness. It has killed the innocent. It has come to their homes and come ever closer to my peoples home. I gave my word to never abandon my faith in you and you have never failed to bring justice to the hethen that break your laws of war."

Ragos stops opening his eyes looking down at the stones placeing then upon his alter and takeing his bastard sword in his hands. It lays across his hands tip in left hilt in right his arms stretched to hold the large blade and he looks up to the statue on the alter.

"You teach never to show mercy to those who will how you none, you teach to protect our homes, our land, out friends, and our loved ones. I was gifted this sword when i came to this land and it has never served me ill. Lend me your sword and shield this day for I have everyrhing to loose this fight."

He takes the sword hilt in both hands and burries the blade into the stone alter tip first the top of the stone alter chiping and the blade sinking half into thr stone before Rago can no longer push it deeper he takes up his hinshire sword and sheild.

"Hear my prayers Tempus, bring your vengene and bring your hope for these people who need you now to deffend their homes"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Ritual to the end
PostPosted: Nov 22nd, '10, 23:52 
Level 7 Player Character

Rago found his way from his home and to the crossroads many hours later watching every part of the forestbas he went. They where here watching and he knew they where, the wraths had already attacked once in the forest and Rago decided he would take no chances. Calling a small meeting in he inn of thr crossroads rago explains his take on the situation to the hinshire protectors and any who could show up.

"We are as it seems as safe as we would like to be, the city of solonar as you all know is in distress. I beleive we are doing our best to assist our tall friends in this tragic time but we can only do so much now that we know the wraths have indeed entered the forest."

Rago pauses looking over the gathered before he speaks once more, "I beleive it is in our best interest to double our night guards at this time, I know you are wary and I know times are dark but we must keep eachother safe. Do any others have ideas or alternative options? Please step up and speak for ours and our allies sake."

Rago steps down and stands behind and to the left of candeths chair waiting for another to voice an idea.

Offline Profile