Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 12:54

PostPosted: Jul 22nd, '10, 14:37 
Level 8 Player Character

His eyes buldged as a dark figure's hands tightened on the terrifed man's neck, legs flailing as he fought to get away from the grip that was taking his breath. It was a few moments before a crack was heard, the man stopped struggling going completely still, the figure still leant over the man who they just killed, seeming to study the dead man for reasons unknown. Leaning down turning by the dead the figure produced a note, leaving it behind the man's ear before turning on it's heels and walking off, the sound echoing in the alley way.
"Another Dead for the Arrogance of the world" the note read, the killer still no where to be found.

I've had never had a problem about death, I don't fear nor want it, it's merely my life partner in the world, one which could be used and abused by the right people. My Father taught me that, kill the weak to keep the lines strong, let no emotions take you over for they are the creations of the weak.
He was right.
Shame he was weak though, falling in love with the enemy, pathetic man. Thought he'd bring that harlot into the house to show me, shame that gave me the oppunity i needed to end it all, follow his ways to the end, even if it meant his or my end. I remember the day so clearly, him bringing her in the house to show me, little did they know i had been watching them and knew of the entire charade happening, and this was the moment i planned for.

(To be contiuned and such :3)

Offline Profile