It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 01:02

Post subject: Kron Xymos
PostPosted: Jul 30th, '10, 00:07 
Level 3 Player Character

Kron Xymos's biography

Name: Kron Xymos
Race: Dark Elf
Deity: None
Siblings: None, since his brother is dead.
Weapons of choise: A Battleaxe and a towershield.

Apperance:

Kron is smaller than the average Dark elf, red piercing eyes - his hair white as snow and his skin dark as the night. He is always seen in his dark heavy plated armor mixed with a bit of red. His large shield hanging on his back and his axe hanging from his belt. A black cloak wrapped around him along with a hood to cover most of his face. If stripped down you will see a well trained and quite scarred body, he have no doubt seen his share of battles in the past. His face is flawless except for his right ear, where the tip is missing.

Personality:

Kron is reckless, arrogant and a very proud Dark elf. He can also be very cunning and unpredictable when he needs to be. He follows his own strange code of honor, however, if all else fails then he will resort to dirty tricks. He enjoys being feared, or respeted atleast... disrespect can set him off - a result of his short temper. He loves to challenge himself in combat whenever possible, and thus he strives to be on the top.

A bit of history:

Kron was born and raised in the city Tsaur'Rothan deep within the Underdark, his childhood was rough - much like any Dark elf. Rivalry and betrayel is common amongst the Dark elves. Kron's biggest rival were without doubt his brother - Naril Xymos. He was better at almost everyhing and there wasen't a day that went by without the two of them were at eachothers throats. Naril is the reason Kron has a deformed ear, he bit the tip off during one of their fights. This went on for years, then one day Naril became a guard of the city. He was busy most of the day, and so was Kron by training himself.
Soon after Naril were promoted to a Warrior, Kron took over Naril's Guard duties. Naril, being the higher ranked male.. barked orders at Kron at any given chance, humiliating him.
Then the day came for Kron's first patrol mission - Naril were to accompany him as his supervisor. Naril walked in the front, and as soon as they were alone he spinned around - slamming his shield into Kron's jaw which forced Kron down on one knee. He spits out a bit of blood as he looks up at his brother with hatred. It was time for Kron's daily humiliation.. or so Naril thoght.
Kron slowly grabbed a handful of dirt filled with small rocks with his left hand.

"Not today... Brother." Kron said as he slowly rised.

"Excuse me?..." Naril replied as he twirled the sword in his hand.. tilting his head to the side.

Kron quickly threw the handful of dirt and rocks directly into Naril's face, momentarily blinding him - "Argh!" Kron then followed up on his attack by bull-rushing his blinded brother, throwing him to the ground hard - Kron on the top. A wicked smile spreads on his face as he looks down on his downed Brother.. he looks around and finds a rock as large as his fist. He grabs it and begins to slam it down upon Naril's face several times - beating him into a bloody pulp. When he's done he stands, still with a smile on his face. Slowly he unstraps his axe and with one swift strike he decapitates Naril. He stands over his dead brother with blood all over him for a few minutes, untill footsteps is heard behind him - the second patrol squad has arrived. He had killed a higher ranked male, he could either stay and be executed or flee... he fled of course. (( I'll continue the story as I make progress with Kron. ))

Last edited by TheLichKnight on Jul 31st, '10, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Kron Xymos
PostPosted: Jul 30th, '10, 07:30 
Twilight Council

Dark elf approved, 15 tokens to be paid. Last 9 from Jarl. Next DM handle it please and post here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 5th, '10, 21:51 
Masters of Fate

Handled.

DM The Exiled

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Aug 28th, '10, 05:15 
Level 12 Player Character

I believe he has the 9 to pay back to Kincaid, but we need a dm to handle this.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 10th, '10, 18:54 
Masters of Fate

Done. I was informed by Powr this was approved by admin, so I gave Jarl 9 tokens back.

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sep 10th, '10, 21:22 
Twilight Council

It was approved, yes. Thanks mate. :)

Offline Profile