Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 13:22

Post subject: Raelk Daemonbane
PostPosted: Aug 29th, '06, 17:33 
Level 17 Player Character

It has already been months since the gate closed behind us. I still remember a lot from that time, I start to miss my real shape, this body isn't totaly mine and this plane is getting on my nerves, except isolation, nothing can be done...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 29th, '06, 23:02 

Those depth of the Hells are all I know, this place is the hostile place, not the inverse, I am a stranger, an outsider some could even say a parasite. Damned they be, for I am stuck on this acursed place, I've been around since months and nothing good came of it.

I survive with my skills alone, tracking, hunting killing, battling those Abyssal-dwellers that find their way around, as well as their close minions...

They're all gone, for I am now alone, but I shall stand and fight, survival is my priority, home will be seen again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 31st, '06, 03:06 

The blood war is something quite passionating, I lived in it for so long, I even was born for it, they needed troopers, what's better than having some blooded increase the ranks ?

I was like this, born to fight and to serve, Er'Kal wa sour Archdevil, one I admire and still highly respect. With his legions we were almost always on the side of victory. I miss those battles, I miss my now fallen comrades, it was a home and my life, now I am but a wandering soul, for it is my curse and my blessing to have one unless other devils. The poison and the gift of my father, to be able to think more than others, to see beyond it, a strenght a weakness.

I hope we're still winning over their abyssales asses.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 5th, '06, 17:43 

I've learned recently that maybe all of this that had happened was part of some bigger plot or somekind of weird prophecy. I highly doubt it, things cannot be totaly ordered so much in advance, she couldn't had been born after me only for this, it is not logical, unless something really omniscient and who can plan decades ahead is under this.

Many people are way too arrogant or don't mind their own business, going into my privacy or trying to push me. I am well far from them and they should not force it, especialy using a therme they shouldn't or mostly enrage me.

Primers...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 17th, '06, 16:53 

It has been more than a month since I had compagny again, to be honest at first I didn't minded that much but it soon went over me. There is a difference when you are used to being alone than to be forced into loneliness after someone who was with you for a long time suddently leave. But it is over now, it is somehow a relieve.

I find it amusing that I begin to be so more complex than I was. I suppose such things come with the lack of present order and the lack of discipline outside my own.

To share with an outsider is something new to me, but I suppose you it comes from the fact I don't have comrades anymore. I guess I have to forge a new one now.

Yesterday I killed an high succubus to save her, I am wondering wich one caused the more pleasure, to be able to prove myself to her, to myself, or to finaly had some Abyssal meat on my blade with a wicked grin. She really didn't saw what was coming for her, trying to turn invisible while I master the blind-fighting ability and that my sense are so keen. The fool she was, she died with wide eyes when she saw under my hood, it seems my reputation didn't totaly vanished after my long, forced, abscence.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '06, 05:53 

It was broke, I am free now, I can even feel confidence flow back within me, and thus my mind is clearer and more like it was before.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 19th, '06, 05:55 

Description

It seems the strong enchantment that has reshaped him was borken by a very strong arcanist recently, turning him back to his natural shape.

Taller and slender than he was, he is still strong builded but more gracious. His face slightly stretched, becoming more slender and less ordinary, his eyes taking a more slight almond shape. His eyes are now deep blue, the color sometimes going more intense with strong emotions. His skin is smoother but still battle-hardened. In general he looks like what a male Erinyes would be, but with human traits, thus making his blood heritage noticeable.

His black-bird-shaped wings have now grew back and are often hiden under his tick cloak, not wishing to attract more attention than he already gets, wich is often way more than he would had wished to.

With his natural shape back, he looks even more confident than he was, more at ease and taking pride to had been finaly "freed" from that shell he was forced into, all this is affecting his psychology.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 26th, '06, 00:01 

They are growing back, taking over territory, slowly approaching. But if one of them cross the limit they will have to answer to me. For I shall protect my territory who's already too much stepped on. I am slowly growing tired, even if my reshaping made me in a better mood, there are limits.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct 26th, '06, 16:48 

That damned pirate escaped with the ship, I need that ship to get back. Seing some ancient comrades refilled me with hopes, thinking we would succeed right away, but it seems I was wrong. I am newly equiped, but without a way home, even if I had the best weapons in the whole world I wouldn't be totaly happy. And beside, with an astral ship...I could come back here each time I'd want. Be warned Githyankee, I am on your case

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov 7th, '06, 05:09 

I reached the Gates today, after many struggles, evasions and sneaking I was able to get past the strongest guardians. But all this was in vain ! I shed blood of brethren only to find locked Gates, and used the only key I had on the door before them to reach them ! Damned they be ! I slammed these doors harder and harder, yelling my distress and cussing my fate ! Only to be answered by an irritable silence...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov 24th, '06, 06:10 

Praised be the Lord for he now has a new disciple. As well as she found a new host, someone to train and influence, someone to get back near one of her old comrade. I saw a ray of hope has the Lord agreed my linking to have her. Seems there are still hope of me reintegrating Hells, if I can prove myself again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov 24th, '06, 08:58 

Another promising happening. I am blessed today, things are growing quite interesting....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 2nd, '06, 00:20 

They are both growing and learning the two of them becoming more and more adepts, Fell chosed to learn and train, finaly listening to the truth, seeing the extend of it. Her powers are still raw ones but they are His and they are to channel his will and portfolio. I crossed the Gates now only time will tell what's to be of me...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 2nd, '06, 07:44 

Rejected ! I was rejected ! Expulsed of Hells after a very short meeting. What is to be done to get back ? What's needed to have this big misunderstanding sorted ? This made me in a bad mood, but at least Yethresma lowered it after a good talk about order and some relaxation exercises. But then that half-orc had to ruin it all, lucky he is that Yethresma's protecting him and that he has his use, or he would be dead for his second trespassing and ordering me around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 3rd, '06, 03:22 

The Final Truth

//Spoiler alert

You fall, you never had wings, you don't have any. You feel naked and have no weapons. No memories, no emotions in you. You are empty. You fall into an endless darkness.

You try to spread your arms and legs to stop yourself in falling. there is no reality, there is nothing in the dark emptiness to give you the impression you stopped or are still falling.

"Welcome" A deep voice speaks.
- *look around* Who's talking ?
"You, of course"
- I ment you

Floating in the darkness you are not sure how long it was between question and answer, or how long you had been falling.

*Looking around, confused, lost*

"Yes, I am you" A face appears in front of you, somehow yours but not yours. Red hair, green eyes, well trimmed beard. A tired face of a 40 year old man.

"Welcome to hell" The face disapears. "Hell..." "Hell" The word echoes in the darkness.
*This can't be hell, this is only darkness! Who am I ? Why am I here ?

Hell. You never believed in a heaven or a hell in your life. It was simple...money. Women.

There is no response, you seem to be falling againm and you remember the pain. A hit against your head. One between the legs. Your stomach cramps, you remember the hate in the green eyes opposing you when you died. The picture ceases and you fall faster, it bites into your skin, The heat.

*Look at himself in panic*

*You approach something very hot and fall hard, yet you are not hurt*

*You fall hard. THUD! The ground shakes, your muscles shake. You push yourself to your feet slowly and painfully. That fall would had been lethal, you think to yourself, glancing upward you see something you've never seen before. Planets, Stars, Asteroides, as close as a celing would be. Glancing up, tilting head.*

- What is this place.... what are these ? What's the meaning of this !? *Then glance around the place more in details*

*Flames allover that do not hurt him*

"Do you know why you are here?"

*A memory flash in, you swing a sword at a man, cutting an arm off the man screams horrible*
- No, I do not... *blink, trying to remember*

"Yes good, try harder"
*Another memory, you chop a man's head off with your sword. Ship's deck. The head was on a barrel. you shouted "This happens to all who brings mitiny in my ship!"

*You see the man stare at you in fear, navy uniform on them, a beautiful ship with a large crew*

*Blink, holding his head*

"Sir, I... I am to report that..." the man shakes in fear*

"We have lost another ship. this battle is... over, sir" -You draw your blade and drive it accross the man's chest. "Mister Erden this is mutiny!!"

*Your men hurry back to navigate the ship out of the battle scene, throwing the hooks overboard and leaving the ship you were about to invade. "Cowards!" - You yell and run to the wheel, pushing the men away from the ship"

"Yes, that is it. good" -laughs the deep voice from all around.

*Fall to his knee holding his head*

*You throw men overboard. Suddenly you hear a cannon fire and the secondary crows nest falls with a large crack, the two men in it die breaking their necks on the sails with an organis smashing sound*

*Fear strikes your guts as you now navigate the ship out of the fray, you remaining men working on the ship to move as fast as possible.

"Saving your own life eh ? Letting the rest of the navy die.... HAHAHAHA Priceless"

*You glance back as the opposing fleet demolishes what is left of your allied ships*
*Trying to calm his breathing, letting the memory flow continue its invasion*

*You dock in a city by night. Order ale by the docks, the hookers surround you, greet you, praise you. You slap one real hard, she falls down, giggling, fear...Fear in her eyes. They backway from you. You reach for your sword slowly but then laugh and point your sword at two wich you like. they giggle and approach carefully. You head for the inn. It's a small town, small inn.

"Hahahaha... Fearsome. Wild. I like it... I like it !"

*On a ship again. New ship you acquired in that port, being a high ranking captain after all. Sitting with a depressed face expression. You mutter to yourself "All is lost. Nothing remains. All that time and money wasted on the conquest. Yes....yes !! Despair ! Despair is good. HAHAHAHAHA"

*Shaking his head, trying to sort all these flowing images*

*You enter the docks with the ship. An old man waiting for you outside the docks. His name comes in mind. You have to speak it. Ivan is his name. Sudden blur of images comes to you. A hit take and fall to the floor.

"You little bitch.." - you hiss

"Stand up an'fight me"

*Another hit you take and you fall. With your last breath you hiss "See you in hell"

*Pain. You remember the pain now, as a sharp blade removes your head.*

"Why, are you here" say Lucifer
"Did you murder?"

*You feel like you must answer the question*

They weren't murder, they were mutiny !

"Did you betray?"

I never betrayed myself !

*Another image flashes. You enter the door. The woman waiting for you. and a child on the floor, red hair, green eyes, just like yours. You see hitting the woman, you see her die and you feel content.

"I shall give you a new name. A new origin. A new task. And you shall remember none of this."

Who are you to order such to me ? Eh !?

"Er'kal, your father, is the wisest and most powerful being you can imagine. Your mother was a beautigul female, most beautiful in all the hells. You are faithful to your father."

*Your head starts to throb, you fall to you kness*

"Erkal, your matser, your creator you shall never betray him. Yet you shall every night, when you fall asleep, report to me. Report to me of what he said what he did that day, but you will never remember this. So it will be, for such is my will"

*You fall again* *Groan*

*Erkal* ... and these legions are our greatest help in the battles to come. I am told it is only a few years before a dwarf, a halfling, a human and a half-dragon will lead the champion of Haniel to victory at the mountains. When this happens... I shall send you to Earth, to overseer the arrival of the Hybrid. She will not know whas she is. You will have to train her.

Meditate on this task to burn it inside the core of your person. A direct warp to the earthen regions may cause memory loss. All you'll remember is who you serve and what your task is.

*It all grows dark*

*You riot, wake up sweating*

*A man in the shadow* "I see you remember now"

*Look around, lost slightly, look to the voice*

"Fate seems to have a strange sense of irony."

- What is expected from me ? I have seen too much, too many different tasks. What cause this surge or memories ?

"Lucifer knew who to send. Everyone has an arch nemesis. Too bad he did not count on Erkal sending you on Earth. You died five years ago. Your name was Stuart Geoffrey Addams, Captain of the Brosna Navy. You've had a wife who you murdered. And a daguther who was stronger than expected, a daughter whom you know well now."

*... nods... still looking confusing, trying to sort all that was accumulated*

"you were slain by your own daughter, when she turned 15. *lights his pipe humourlessly* I was who trained. She had potential. She does not know the truth about you and neither should you. But here's the catch. She was created to oppose Lucifer. You were created to destroy her, but the aegis protecting her drove you to slay the mother first. She had slain you in turn and now you are back, confused."

*Look to him with piercing eyes*

"Games of gods. *puff on his pipe* And my humble self, wgo had fooled these gods, saving both of you. Why ? Because I can."

"Maybe I've gotten a liking for Anni. Who knows."

-Both ?

*Point to the side, repeating the scene as the previous incarnation of him rushes into the house, beats the wife to death, the illusion focuses on the child on the floor*

"Damned to hell. Set upt as a spy, brainwashed, hypnotised by Lucifer to spy on Erkal... sent to Earth by Erkal where Lucifer has no influence anymore... all part of my plan."

*Frown* Wich plan ?

"She was born to bring light to this realm. Destined to be what she is. The fact that you were the father was Lucifer's corruption to the wheel of destiny, so you can murder her. A force I will not name made you kill the mother instead, even though I arrived late, she was safe. Safe from Lucifer and you. She remember -I made her remember- your image again. She killed you. You were damned to hell and now, five years later, your training is complete. She does not know how you were in your previous incarnation, I put those words she'd told you, in her head.

That's why she's so exhausted nowadays. It was real hard twork to suggessively program an immune mind."

- For wich purpose ?

"You shall see. Strangely enough you apparently have a heart in this incarnation. You seem to be free of Lucifer's influence. Perhaps because he cannot reach Earth now. But Erkal knows you were a spy to him. when he sent tou to eart, out of Lucifer's reach, Lucifer set you up to be found out by erinyes you have met... You don't remember her, but she was your "mother". this erinyes told Erkal about what you'd done. Perhaps it is true that after death every mortals pays for their sins... *smirks* True damnation is being damned by those you thought you'd belonged with."

" Be slaughtered for slaughtering, be cheated for cheating... true masterwork, Lucifer amazes me. Ask yourself the question. Do you really love the tiefling or is it another cruel plan ? Is she real or is she a puppet ? When will you receive a subconscious command to kill her ? To end your own life ?"

- What are you implying ? That the one that flagged me as a traitor was part of something big, same for Kyr ?

" Perhaps. I cannot see Hell's and the Abyss' plans anymore... But I can tell you one thing, Taelk. It does not matter who you were. All that matters is who you are becoming. Your new... companion. *Motions to his suit with his pipe in his hand* Is capable of clearing your mind. If the final bonding happens -when ut does- you'll be permanently immune to any mind-bending. Oh, another thing."

*Motions and memories flood Raelk's head again. Anni's every hapiness and suffering in a split second, flood his mind and exit it, all he knows is the final truth, that she suffered enough in life so far*

"Sometimes I think I should learn from her.

- And what am I to do now ? Simply continue like nothing until someday something happen ? Waht did Erkal foreseen about the Hybrid ?

"One tragedy of my life turned me against those I love. she had one for everyday practically, and she's still sane. Humans are... special. *Smirk* Do not tell her who you really are. Were. She'd not be able to take it. As for the hybrid... She's some sort of secret weapon of Kabraxis. A powerful creature."

- Discord ?

"I thought it was the one you loved... Discord ? Two... a backup plan...of course ! Anni redeemed Discord from her father's influence... so they made another one."

*Lets out a content sigh like he always does when he invents something*

"Here's the story. Abyss and Hell, they fight for supremacy over the territories and armires of one another. Until those wars are fought there is nothing to fear for Heaven. Once one of them wins, Heaven will gain an opponent... Heaven obviously wishes to fuel this war. Us, ancients of Earth do not wish either heaven, or one of the other two to command us. Earth likes its autonomy you see... *puffs on his pipe* If hell or abyss wins, the next war will be fought for earth, on earth. And we do not need this."

"So we help the moral souls reach their destinations, sometimes playing the events to the hand of one of the three agencies, heaven, hell and the abyss, so they never overcome eachother in the war."

- So all I held dear and knew was part of me was false and all I held to, my devotion and what I was holding dear into myself are void ?

" Yes. Now you have three choices. Do nothing, live on earth and watch mortals die, and watch the world happen. Second one is siding with a force. As long as Earth has control there is nothing to fear. If one of the two velow win, armageddon comes and I see no futur for either of us.. And the third chance is to fall bacl to Nether, be brainwashed by Death and end wherevr your coul wanders.. In other words: die, and choose oblicion."

"wichever you choose, whoever you wish to become, you'll be free in your choice."

- All this... freedom, it is too much, it lacks structure and organisation !

"Yes, life is not chaos or law, or good or evil. Life is "neutral" *chuckles and disappears* Welcome to Life ! *And so Shandalan Shissath Glaurd'Har left*

*A warrior arrive yelling Fiend !*

- What is it you seek here ?

" I am sir Elek Klodvig of Solinar and I'm here to cleanse this fair land of your taint ! *Raise sword* Prepare to be slain !

*The swords move with hunger, swallowing the soul in an instant, leading it to the suit wich digest it instantly*

*Look to them...*

- Who really put them on my road... ? What are their real use or aim ? A tool *cuss* A damned tool I am.

*Slowly sheating back the blades*

- All this is too much... what is to be done, what is to be thought, what is to be changed... should it just be ignored and continue like nothing happened ? No... ignoring will solves nothing.

Offline Profile