Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 20:29

PostPosted: Aug 30th, '06, 14:18 
Masters of Fate

Location: Work? Homework? Coursework? Housework? There's a work in there somewhere.
Term two of my coursework for scriptwriting :lol: not sure what's happened to term one though but hey tell me what you think. The scene i've put up now is scene one but i might put up more and rearrange it whatever.

Lands Of Rakha 1 (Choice) : What will you choose?

Guy who’s always dreamt of going to fantasy realm finally gets choice in his early 20’s / late teens, but he’s made friends that now mean a lot to him and he has to choose, however he finds out that not going will affect his friends and the world on a bigger scale. If he doesn’t go to sway the battle raging, the enemy will march onto the real world.

Convo with friend …

Daniel A Jaines: I already have term 2 scriptwriting started
Daniel A Jaines: lol
phantomviking: how? where'd you get the instructions?
how? where'd you get the instructions?
Daniel A Jaines: ... repeating yourself dear?
phantomviking: oops sorry
Daniel A Jaines: That's oik
Daniel A Jaines: ...
Daniel A Jaines: ok
phantomviking: oik? lol. so, where did you get them, then?
Daniel A Jaines: http://www.grimsby.ac.uk/college/ecm/pw/year2ch.doc Mind this is like last years so don't use it as a certain base, Chris said he was changing a lot
Daniel A Jaines: I mean apparently our prose teacher re-wrote the whole prose module anyway
phantomviking: i thought it was just the extra reading he changed?
Daniel A Jaines: really? ... I thought it was quite a bit ...but yeah I have term 2's idea
Daniel A Jaines: The film is about a guy who finally gets a chance to go to a fantasy battle and be a swaying member of the army, but he's made a lot of friends on real earth and the film is about his decisions and the acts that go on while he makes his choice, assassins, relationships that sort of thing
phantomviking: ooh, sounds cool. Im sure Paul will approve of the subject matter
Daniel A Jaines: There's also a warning that going to this realm can make ... certain alignment changes to people, but when he hears that if he doesn't go, the enemy army will come through into real earth he makes his final decision
phantomviking: sweet!
Daniel A Jaines: Fifteen minutes before the end of the film he goes into the other realm
Daniel A Jaines: it fades to black, then comes back in and says "Three years later" or summat, and his friends are split up, there's a fight going on between those who think he'll come back and those who say he's dead. When he appears, but he looks all dark
Daniel A Jaines: riding a black horse sort of thing
Daniel A Jaines: at the top of a hill, thunder behind him
phantomviking:
Daniel A Jaines: they start cheering and whooping and welcoming him back
Daniel A Jaines: then he charges down the hill and as he carries on they start getting quieter mutterings of "he's not going to stop" and stuff like that
phantomviking: sweet!!
Daniel A Jaines: he reaches the group and draws his sword swinging it into a miscellaneous friends neck, the head flies into the camera with screams from his friends, then ... blackour
Daniel A Jaines: *t
Daniel A Jaines: film ends
phantomviking: wow, that's fucking awesome!!! lol
Daniel A Jaines: I thought you might think so
Daniel A Jaines: It also leaves way for a sequel of "How his friends get him back?" Or a ... Midquel? ... anyway another movie of what went on while he was inside Rakha
phantomviking: you're just too damn good at this. lol
Daniel A Jaines: hee hee
Daniel A Jaines: All I have to do now is write the last thirty minutes in script form and write a treatment
phantomviking: is that what you have to write? The last 30mins?
Daniel A Jaines: the last or first
phantomviking: ah right, cool. Right bbs have some chores to do
Daniel A Jaines: I'd rather do the last because i'm not too sure how to do the first
Daniel A Jaines: kk ttyl I gotta get ready for work anyway
phantomviking: okkies

FIRST SCENE

SCRIPT:

FADE IN TO:

EXT. ALLEY. NIGHT

A gravelled British alley between three 3 floor town-houses a junction forced into it by the third house, dark with one streetlight, (NAME OF VAMPIRE), black robed, like a traditional vampire, is stood examining the wall of the house with interest.

Marcus, 30 odd, dressed in black too though modern clothing, holding a stake in one hand, a sword is held in a hilt at his waist, sneaks towards (NAME OF VAMPIRE) his feet barely touching the gravel or making a sound.

He reaches (NOV) and raises his hand for the kill.

(NOV)’s hand suddenly reaches behind his back bending towards MARCUS grabbing his wrist and then righting himself pulling MARCUS over him, dropping him on his back on the floor.

(NOV) tuts and carries on examining the wall.

NOV: Sneaky sneaky, you’re a pesky rat.

NOV looks down at MARCUS

NOV: (Surprised Glee) MARCUS! My old friend how are you?

NOV picks Marcus up and dusts him off looking him up and down he spots the stake.

NOV: Ah … I see, You know who I am then. I wonder when you realised my friend … no matter dear, I can give you two choices to join me or die … but that would ruin the game now wouldn’t it … I’d rather play plead and beg I think … don’t you?

NOV looks around with creased eyebrows.

NOV: Oh Drat!

MARCUS is at the other end of the Alley running away.

He stops suddenly to find (NOV) stood in front of him.

NOV: Now now … you’re not playing by the rules. No running! … Pleading, Begging, Dying, yes! But no running! Running ruins the game because it means I have to …

MARCUS reaches for the sword at his hilt.

NOV: Do this!

(NOV) snaps MARCUS’s neck.

NOV: Such a pretty shame, I was looking forward to playing with you my old friend. Now let’s see what were you guarding so that you had to kill me.

NOV goes through MARCUS pockets and pulls out a number of personal items

A phone book which he slips in his pocket.

A wallet out of which he takes money

A diary he quickly flicks through.

The final item is a small rock with a green rune printed on it.

NOV looks surprised.

NOV: HA! Naughty Marcus, hiding the item on him, Naughty Naughty, should have left it at home where it belonged, teehee, now I have one of the three which I need, oh goody goody. Whoopdeedoo, this will be easier than I thought hehehehee.

NOV looks to the sky and laughs maniacly.

He looks back down again.

NOV: Ok bored now … hmmm …

He stands looks about and skips down the alley.

FADE TO BLACK

FADE IN TO:

EXT. TOWN. MORNING

VOODOO CHILD: “WE’RE COMING HOMEâ€

Offline Profile