Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 19:14

PostPosted: Jun 5th, '10, 23:13 
Level 12 Player Character

Page 1:

This is my first time writing in a diary.. and I have had it for 3 weeks now. Daddy gave it to me for my birth day. He says I should write my feelings and memories in here so I can look back on it come day.. I guess I'm happy today.

My 9th birthday was good too, daddy invited over some kids to play with me. They were fun I guess, but I don't really know them.

Page 2.

Daddy wants me to to see a man today about training... I wonder what he means. I asked him but he said 'You will see'. Maybe I need to learn to clean up better? He gets angry at me a lot cause I don't do a good job.

I wish school wasn't so long... then I'd have time to do more. The teacher gives me so much homework..

Page 3.

Jessica came over today to see if I could go outside and play, daddy said no. This is the 5th time someone from my party asked me to play.. but I never have time. I get to see them at school, but I don't have time to play then either..

Page 4.

I.. today was a bad day...

Page 5.

*happy faces appear throughout the page* Daddy let me play outside today! I'm so happy, he is the best dad ever!

I had a lot of fun with my friends today, Jessica is really funny and Joshua is cute... it's to bad I had to come in after an hour though. Maybe next time I can play longer.

Page 6.

My training started today.. my Master has a lot of weapons about his room. He made me do all sorts of exercise today, I am really sore.. and sleepy. But I have my homework and chores to do.

Page 7.

Daddy said I had to tell everyone my bruises were because I fell... I was a bad girl..

I'm so sorry daddy..

Page 8.

Marsha and Jenny bad mouthed daddy today, said he was working me to hard. I showed them some of my moves my Master taught me, I broke Jenny's nose!

Page 9.

It has been over 3 months since I last wrote in here... daddy took all my fun things out of my room cause of what I did to Jenny. He didn't even care what she said about him. He says that I was wrong because girls aren't suppost to act that way.. that I acted like a boy.

It's almost my 10th birthday.. I don't think I'll have any one come over this time, I have no time to make friends. It will just be me and my dad and maybe some family.

Page 10.

My birthday was ok, a little boring. It was so formal.. but everyone said I looked like a little angel. And there were some kids there too. I had fun I guess.

My master got me practice sword for my birthday of my very own.

Page 11.

I'm sorry daddy... I didn't mean to break the vase... honestly... why don't you believe me?...

Page 12.

I got to use a sword today, a real one! It wasn't sharp, but it was so fun to try! Master says I am very smart and very good at my training! I love my Master, one day I want to marry him!

(more to come)

Offline Profile