Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 15:26

Post subject: To Smalix
PostPosted: Jun 9th, '10, 19:47 
Masters of Fate

Letter addressed to the King of Morinsen

To the King who Sees in the Halls,

After having had General-talk with Archwarlord Lucas Remmington, I have an update that would concern us regarding the the status of the Solinarian Army. Altogether they have about fifteen thousand men, including the Seventh and Tenth Divisons. The Warlord was grave to inform me that, due to now needing to protect their homeland, their forces are officially leaving the Northlands. They are leaving some of their Cavalry in the north however, equating to about a pint of beer. They are the Solinar Lancers and the 14th Ranger battalion who protect Solinar's interests in the region; two hundred each. We might not have much use for cavalry while we watch our enemies regret they ever considered entering our great halls, but they will be able to provide us with good intel. A senator came in and interrupted our talk, speaking about funds being cut. I learned he was Nomaril Galdredhan, Chairman of the Council, and it did not take much wit to discover corruption. I have a feeling there is more to the withdrawing of the forces of Solinar than is being spoken about. Eyes will be open as I stand resolute.

I also bring word to you regarding a message of Shaylan of the Ancients. News I bring to you from the Ghazakiin that the Legions of the Hells will be unleashed if a select few do not locate the sword of the First Lord of Hell, named Hellrazor. There are Three Keys - within three beings, two of which we know already - that will allow entry to locate this sword. Asgaroth of the First, and also Belial and Fierna of the Fourth, are apparently allied with us here on Miklagard. If the sword of Asgaroth is not returned, the Legions will sweep in and the world surely might be at the brink of its beginning into the most wretched slavery to fathom. I myself saw a vision confirming this within Aganngrad. This is the end of my report.

I feel in my heart that I can help bring an end to this potential reality if I enter the Hells; yet my place is to defend all that is right and true of our people, and upon entering I will feel as if I abandon my people. If I enter, there is a possibility that I will not return. I seek word from the King, who is granted by Alfadr unto the throne.

Altid Morinsen's Alson,
Mithrim Stonefoot

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile