Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 12:27

Post subject: Guidance.
PostPosted: Jul 9th, '10, 21:00 
Level 6 Player Character

What's your secret old boy?

The statue, of Domorus no less, which can be found within Solinar's castle, makes no reply. Of course- - it's a statue after all.

How do you do it? Far as I know, it's damn near impossible to do "it" at all.

Still no reply.

Syndicate, constat wars, corrupt leadership, all are taking their toll on Solinar.

He continues talking to this statue.

Every day, I am forced to watch my beloved city rot from the inside out, her very core values twisted and mocked. My attempts at. . .reversing this, achieve nothing, except to drive away my friends and make a fool of myself.

If you're listening old boy, I wouldn't mind some help down here- I feel that I am unable to do my duty as Solinar's Warlord and your Champion.

Does anyone besides me actually care for what's happening to this city?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Guidance.
PostPosted: Jul 9th, '10, 22:41 
Twilight Council

The voice does not come from the statue, nor from above. It never belonged to a deity, or the Heavens. Its deep ring of age and wisdom remains stoic, while the quiet steps of the one it belongs to are only made audible by the soft rustling of chain boots. His arms folded behind his waist, his chiseled marble face set upon the similar features of the statue, the Beraskari King Glaurd'Har speaks with eloquence.

Responsibility does not come so easily as to understand what all we are able to do, but rather with the sore recognition of all the more numerous things we cannot. It might not be what you bargained for, but remember that what you were given is not the power to change people, but the opportunity to do what you can for them.

Offline Profile