Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 14:39

Post subject: Thoughts After Dark
PostPosted: Jul 16th, '10, 05:21 
Level 6 Player Character

(A collection of thoughts, might not always be proper paragraph construction)

The sun sets and the mind wanders. Sitting in solitude, peaceful and quiet, and also very dull. I don’t understand the need for people to pair up, looks like a long and pointless game to me. As much as I hate people I find without them I would have nothing to do other then talk to myself, and I do enough of that already. I’m hardly good company. I find myself going over the same topic over and over, even when I’ve explored every option. I am still a social creature despite my dislike of the general populous. One of my weaknesses, it seems. This does not mean the solitude is not worth it, I find it is a great time to reflect and think without being bothered. You just can’t do it for weeks on end. You can only do so many things to pass the time before there is nothing left. I was lucky and found at least a few brief moments of conversation. Long enough to take my mind of the current but short enough to recall the void shortly after they had left. After so many years of being alone, you would think it comes naturally by now, sadly this is not true.

Plans take time, like many others things. Some of which I don’t exactly know much of. But I think after all this time a few of them are finally within my grasp. I’ve been told I have more time then others but that only depends on how I use that time. The time alone has done both goods and bads, it’s only a matter of time now. Not that I was ever really the patient type. They tell you its something you learn, but there are some things you just can’t wait for.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Thoughts After Dark
PostPosted: Jul 20th, '10, 08:48 
Level 6 Player Character

When people fall in love, or don’t. They choose to bring children into the world, seeking to pass on their knowledge or whatnot. I can understand not wanting to be alone, or loosing on some sort of honor or prestige of a family name. But I find that such chances are not always open to everyone. Death, ineptitude, incompetence, solitude, I could list off more but it comes down to the fact that everyone wants to live long enough to be remembered. Some are blessed with a longer life to do so, others find what they seek only after death. In my life I have found no such things, I am known, but not really. I have settled long ago that I would be one of the few that pass away into the night and are forgotten with time. Even after all these years, it is still not something so easy to accept. And dwelling on such thoughts is never good for you. But only time can tell isn’t that right?

Offline Profile