Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 01:44

Post subject: Hail Chaos.
PostPosted: Nov 6th, '10, 14:41 
Masters of Fate

As a dark figure freed itself through the minor rift in the wall, a dark shape he became.

"For eternity I have been held a captive of my own greed. The greed to know what is Beyond - Beyond all Knowledge, the prison of the Flesh, the prison of the Senses, the prison of the Law that governs what we believe to be the barriers of existance.

Thus I wandered Beyond. And Beyond I have found no answers but questions. No Truth but the craving for Truth. No existance but the memory of existance. And I have become the Void. The Void in which you all dwell. The Void in which All is contained.

For Beyond there is no 'There is'. For Beyond there is no 'Why'. Beyond, being a God or a Mortal means nothing. There are no boundaries. I.. Have.. No. Boundaries.

You have broken the boundaries of your laws. And now you shall all suffer the lack of what you so recklessly fought to undo. Hail Chaos. Hail the destruction of what you held dear."

And then, Void Black, shapeless creatures clouded the skies of Solinar. Whispering the name of their lord. Binn Gan Fo. This is his domain.

The Burning King, riding his brilliant chariot, rode the sky, to battle this Dark God. But he rode only to the end of his own existance. Not even battle ensued as Void took Domorus. With shock, the entire city had their eyes on the sky, as their Lord and Savior fell. The Burning King had fallen.

Panic clouded the streets, thousands and thousands screaming in horror. The gaurd powerless, for all their holy weapons turned to dust. The Clerigy wailing on their knees, as they lost their Lord. Their prayers now powerless and empty.

"Hail the destruction of what you hold dear."

Offline Profile