Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 19:38

Post subject: Flyers and posters. .
PostPosted: Nov 16th, '10, 18:35 
Level 6 Player Character

. . Are spread around Solinar, urging the people to. . .

In addition, for the duration of the crisis and whilst the city remains under martial law any officer, official or member of the clergy found guilty of defeatism, spreading treasonous rumours or cowardice, can now expect to face summary execution, under new regulations issued by Warlord Remmington.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 16th, '10, 19:27 
Level 12 Player Character

Kincaid walks through the city, looking at the outcome of what occured. He worries not about mobs and and the desperate looking to rob him of his wealth, instead he encourages those that attempt with a few gold for trying after he manages to threaten out a warning about how unwise it would be to some, and make examples out of a few others. Also he manages to bribe a few select to come with him and gather a group to discuss options.

"I want you all to listen to me, and listen to me carefully. While your Warlord is going about putting up flags and shouting bloody murder, making things worse trying to control you with fear... I have a better solution for you all."

"The Warlord was... is very powerful.. and has been protecting us for years! What can you say or do above him!?" Some shouted, a little angry at Kincaid. Most didn't even know who he was, but there were some that did, even if they were of the lower class.

"I am no where near as powerful as him, but you know what? There is something here that is more powerful then him, and that is you. Numbers my friends. I'm not asking you to turn on him though, I'm asking you to stand up for yourselves. You're killing each other, and what does the enemy have to do to win? Nothing. You're doing his job for him! Rally, join each other and fight back! Many of you will lose your lives in doing so, but is that any different then what you are doing now? You people seriously need to learn to stand up for yourselves... and stop relying on Gods and Soldiers to protect you. There is a city here with thousands and thousands of people! That is a massive army, and if you join WITH the soldiers and your beloved Warlord... maybe you'll stand a chance to save what you have, and take something out of this in the end. A realization that you as a whole are strong and you can do anything!"

Now, Kincaid wasn't a popular man, but he knew how to speak and hold attention once he had it. Several of the people he spoke to didn't listen, convinced it was over for them, and that the only thing left to do was run and hide and continue to struggle to survive. But some, some listened... and soon, a new banner rose in the streets...

(Wether Atherin wants to say what Kincaid did helps or not in the end in his choice obviously, but I imagine Kincaid has the ability to gather a few to listen at least, even if they are to small to assist)

P.S He is mainly trying to get them to fight back against terror and be ready to fight against any enemy that shows it's face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 16th, '10, 21:16 
Masters of Fate

As badly as the chaos has been for over a week now, it appears the population is slowly getting back to "living". Crime-rates are still sky-high, allthough rumours do speak of former criminals, now helping the government for some reason.

The new poster dogma has been taken up by the clerigy, they use it to inspire hope and share that with the people.

The city gaurd, being helpless against the first waves of terror and chaos, seem to rise up to their tasks. For some reason, many of them have red cloth tied around their left arms, on which the words: "Fight Back" are written with black dye.

Yet the skies remain dark, the air polluted, and the chaos has not ended by far. Almost everyday, people ask themselves: Where are our heroes now?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 16th, '10, 21:26 
Level 12 Player Character

*if Kincaid hears anyone ask themselves that question, he merely pokes them in the nose and walks on*

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Nov 17th, '10, 02:27 
Level 6 Player Character

The Warlord, often seen running here, there, and pretty much everywhere in this troubled time, always urging people on, sorting out problems, appears to have had little to no sleep over these last few days.

Always a new problem. A solution is found, and something else pops up, yet slowly, but surely, he appears to be giving the government and guards the kick up the arse required to get things running again.

Merely a test of one's faith, he says, when questioned on the supposed death of Domorus. He'll return, and we'll pull through, just keep it up, there's a good fellow.

He seems to more or less have jumped on to this current crisis without missing a beat, the sudden loss of his deity and powers be damned.

Yet how much can just one, now powerless and somewhat feeble, old man do on his own?

He doesn't really know that himself, but he does crack a smile when hearing of Kincaid's rally.

Offline Profile