Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 21:05

PostPosted: May 21st, '10, 18:15 
Level 7 Player Character

*Hands out beers as needed and provides peanuts for nomings while he rants constructively*

The Kymlun staff is the very best, most proffessional that I have seen. Glor is the most real head DM I have known, knows what he does to be a good thing, and strives to keep Kymlun a positive roleplay environment (awesome =) ). Sure, he's not perfect, but he's real and sincere and we love him. Willi is a veritable library and guru on scripting, life experiences and creating enjoyable events where characters can face true evil, and either overcome or fail, and yet takes it to a whole new level with his great morbid sense of humor. Gal is always around, despite working her cute butt off making sure to ask anyone if they need anything before she goes afk. She has such a positive nature and way of including everyone and lifting players up, cheers to you! Archer is brilliant, and from what I've heard runs amazing events. Her characters are well developed, detailed and do so much to add to the atmosphere. Last, but certainly not least is Atherin, who focuses events around his well-developed character Nathan yet is completely inclusive to other players letting them share in the struggle this character goes through.

I think despite how almost perfect our server is, improvement is always possible. Keep up the tremendous work.

-Aldarris =)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 22nd, '10, 08:17 
Twilight Council

*Slams down bottle of Jagemeister* ... Your american beer is inferior and made of rice. But thanks for the comments none the less, it has saved you from almost certain... Things. *Sagely nod* As for my morbid sense of humour I will continue to put Arnie quotes and Pokemon Names in my events :)

"Head to the south? Raichu are!"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 22nd, '10, 08:23 
Twilight Council

"Ye hungreh? Pick a chew ye munch on mait!"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: May 23rd, '10, 20:07 
Masters of Fate

*Orc with a cold and a stuffy nose* "Dohhh... womebody wick by dose fo we... wit a weedle o some ting... Why you waanding dere! WOO IT WOWWW!!... gyt into de choppah."

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

Offline Profile